Case Study: Paper Flowers
Giselle, a mum of three gorgeous girls and wife to Robert, runs her own business from her home in Stirling, Central Scotland.
Her part-time enterprise is literally blooming at her finger tips and what started as a childhood interest has resulted in a dream holiday to Giselles’ home country of Argentina. Within 8 months, she hit that target and the family trip was planned and booked.
Initially utilising an Ebay shop online, Giselle was getting a lot of interest and they were proving to be extremely popular. Probably due to flowers being customised or themed to suit any occasion, as well as looking amazing.
• Different seasons – e.g. daffodils, poppies and sunflowers
• Coloured themes for christening, party & wedding decorations
The natural progression was to design a website. Giselle got in touch with me, as she wanted personal brand images for her website.
After completing my questionnaire with Giselle, and establishing what she wanted from her images and the impression she wanted to create for her business, I came up with an action plan.
• Quality, professional photos that were going to capture her creations in all their glory.
• Plus put a face to her business, so she can stand out from the rest.
AS A RESULT:
• We did two small photoshoots (to fit in between nursery runs)
• captured all the elements of the creative process
• product shots of the finished bloomed flowers
• relaxed ‘lifestyle portraits’
• a short video explain the blooming process
Consequently, Giselle now has a bank of images for all her web and social media requirements.